Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Week 4

The SMART Board technology is incredible. I had no idea before this class that it was so involved and had so many different things you could do with it. In the past, when my teachers had used it they mostly used it just as a white board, but this was also right when they were beginning to come out. I learned a lot in class about how to navigate it and use it effectively. I like the website that has all of the lesson plans you can download and was surprised at how many there are. They also showed just the beginning of all the things the SMART Board can do and some of the fun games and learning tools it has. I still have lots of questions as to how exactly to work it and the best way to use it to keep all my students involved in each lesson. I think these will be answered with practice and experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment